NEW Course Package
Principles of BIM as Information Management, incorporating the ISO 19650 series provides access to the 7 Courses and final assessment which make up the series.
The ISO 19650 series of standards define the high level requirements for delivering BIM as information management. However, BIM is a collaborative exercise and information management is only one aspect of that. This Principles of BIM as Information Management courses not only provides the detail to implementing the ISO 19650 series of standards but also puts this into the context of the other existing and developing International and European standard.
The courses provided are:
- ISO 19650-2 Requirements and Responses
- ISO 19650 Information management functions
- ISO 19650-2 Procurement, Planning and Production
- Mobilization, Production and Close-out
- Components of the Common Data Environment
- Standards, Methods, and procedures
- Open BIM
- Online Assessment
- +Badge (*Dependent upon Assessment result)
This collection of courses provides training and education relating to the latest 2021 versions of the various ISO and CEN standards as well as internationally released guidance and best practice.