Approx. 90 minutes eLearning
It is recommended that students complete the BIM Basics Training course prior to taking this course.
This course is the first of two courses that step you through the ISO 19650 Activities and explains the associated processes, requirements parties and obligations to facilitate collaborative working using building information modelling (BIM). The Second course is Mobilization, Production and Close-out.
The course is divided into 5 Lessons:
Lesson 1 Life Cycle & Activities.
This Lesson Identify the information life cycle and associated activities
Lesson 2 Assessment & Need.
This Lesson identifies the role of the Employer in defining their information requirements
Lesson 3 Invitation to Tender.
This Lesson looks at how the Client need to define their information requirements
Lesson 4 Tender response
This Lesson looks at the development of the draft implementation plan and other requirements of the tender response
Lesson 5 Appointment.
This Lesson looks at the development of the implementation plan as a proposal for collaborative working
- Identify the information life cycle and associated activities
- Identify the key tasks associated with assessment and need;
- Identify the key tasks associated with an invitation to tender;
- Identify the key tasks associated with a tender response; and
- Identify the key tasks associated with an appointment.