Approx. 90 minutes eLearning
It is recommended that students complete the BIM Basics Training course prior to taking this course.
Key to collaborative working and information management is the standards, methods and procedures required to facilitate the process. ISO 19650 defines the requirements for Project information Standards and Project information production methods and procedures. However, what should be included and their important is provided within this course. the course is divided into 4 lessons which include:
Lesson 1 The Need for Standards
The Lesson explains the range of standards, methods and procedures needed to facilitate information management,
Lesson 2 Model / Document Delivery
This Lesson explains the standards, methods and procedures required for model and document delivery
Lesson 3 Collaborative Working
This Lesson explains the standards, methods and procedures required for collaborative working
Lesson 4 Delivering Structured information
This Lesson identifies the standards, methods and procedures required for delivery of structure information.
- Recognize the need for standards at different levels to support collaborative working.
- Express the methods and procedures to enable document delivery in a collaborative environment,
- Identify the key model and document standards identified to aid model and document delivery.
- Identify the collaborative working standards, methods and procedures.
- Recognize the requirements for standardised nomenclature, project and document metadata.
- Recognize the SMPs required to deliver structured information.