Approx. 90 minutes eLearning
It is recommended that students complete the BIM Basics Training course prior to taking this course.
This unit provides an overview of the Information Management Functions as outlined in the ISO 19650 Series of information management standards. The course is divided into 5 lessons as follows:
Lesson 1 Information Management Parties, This Lesson introduces the Information management parties as identified within the ISO 19650 series
Lesson 2 Defining Information Management Functions. An overview of the information management functions as identified in the ISO 19650 series
Lesson 3 Appointing Party Functions. An overview of the Appointing Party Functions identified for ISO 19650-2.
Lesson 4 Lead Appointed Party Functions. An overview of the Lead appointed party functions identified for ISO 19650-2
Lesson 5 Task Team Functions. An overview of the task Team functions as identified in ISO 19650 Part 2
- Express the Information Management parties and associated activities;
- Explain why Information Management functions are required;
- Define Employers Information Management roles and responsibilities;
- Define Lead Designer / Contractors Information Management roles and responsibilities;
- Define Task team Information Management roles and responsibilities; and
- Express the implications of Information Management roles in working methods.